IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS
There i sno phoen in condo 2404. Please bring your cell phone
The fax at the front desk of the Zephyr Mountain Lodge is available for use by
guests. The number is
Zephyr Mountain Lodge, Room 2401
Winter Park, CO 80482
|for Fedex use:
201 Zephyr Way
|for UPS use:
|for USPS use:
PO Box 3610
Most all cell phones do work at Winter Park Resort, Winter Park town, and
Zephyr Mountain Lodge. Coverage beyond these areas is spotty.
Follow this link to get our best available information.
Condo 2401 now has FREE high speed internet access via an Ethernet jack right
in the room or via wireless with SSID ZephyrGuest. The username and logon
are in the condo.
Condo 2404 is rented through Winter Park Lodging Company. Their phone number
is 1-877-329-1383. Their web is
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Cleaning and maintenance work is done by Winter Park Lodging Company. Their
phone number is 1-877-329-1383.
BEST PRICES FOR LIFT TICKETS
Ticket Window purchased
Lift Tickets, can be an expensive item for a ski vacation. Discounted
prices averaging 50% are available up until early December for
web purchases direct from the Resort. After December, web purchases
made 72 hours in advance are discounted about 15%. At any time, discount
tickets may also be purchased at Front Range outlets.
RULES OF THE HOUSE
1. Sorry, No Pets.
2. Please remove shoes before entering -- the mountain dirt can soil carpets
3. Be certain to lock all doors when you go out. Never leave your cash and valuables unattended
in the condo. We cannot be held responsible
for any losses.
4. Please use care when opening windows so as to minimize the heat needed.
5. Please notify the management company immediately of any problem so we can
address it quickly.
6. Keep noise to a minimum after 10PM. Guests in
adjacent units are easily disturbed,
7. Quickly clean up all food spills to discourage ants, roaches, and bugs.
1. Please take a moment and sign our guest book
2. Wash all dirty dishes and return to cupboards
3. Unplug coffee maker and toaster
4. Turn off all lights
5. Take key to Front Desk
6. Leave used bed linens and towels in place. The cleaning crew
7. Feel free to