As part of continuous upgrading, the Cliffs at Princeville has installed a
new swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and playground equipment. Guests of
condos -- including 9302 -- may use the facilities free of charge.
The pool complex is decorated with small gardens and lava rock and
features a several water falls for a massage effect. There is also a
shallow children's or wading pool.
Photo's tell the story best. Click on images to the right to see
other activities also at the Cliffs.
Towels are not provided. If you bring a towel from the condo
BE CERTAIN TO BRING THE TOWEL BACK TO THE CONDO.
Pool Rules --
Published by Cliffs-At-Princeville Association of Apartment Owners
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Observe and comply with posted signage for your safety.
- Pool use is for owners and registered guests only.
You will be asked to show your room key and provide your registration name
- Shower before entering pool.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- No smoking. There are 4 designated smoking areas at
- Inflatables, rafts, boogie boards, noodles, toys or balls
are not allowed with the exception of water wings, safety vests, and small
- Babies and toddlers must wear plastic pants or swim
- Absolutely no climbing on or jumping off of rockwork.
- No running, dunking, or pushing.
- No swimming while intoxicated.
- The pool is shallow, no jumping or diving allowed.
- No bottles or glass allowed in the pool area.
- Do not swim if you have open cuts or sores, to prevent
- No running, roughhousing, or excessive noise.
- No animals allowed.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an
adult at all times.
- The Pool is a dangerous place during storms. The
tall light poles and fence may attract lightning. In the event of a a
storm, please leave the Pool area or Tennis Courts quickly.
- Guests who violate the rules may be asked to leave the
area for the day, and may lose pool privileges for longer if rules are not